Blue Route - Public Bus Transportation
for Southwest Wisconsin
rideSMRT Commuter Bus route from
Viroqua to La Crosse WI area, Monday - Friday
New Route times for Blue Route 2 to start on January 2- see schedule. Routes 1 and 3 will remain the same.
https://www.platinumed.com/mentrial/buy-viagra-on-the-internet/29/ how to set right click on macbook air thesis economics education custom cover letter writer for hire for mba essay about flowers resume for call center agent philippines https://teleroo.com/pharm/prednisone-injections/67/ best homework planner help with essays essay on problems faced by working women http://snowdropfoundation.org/papers/idi-amin-essays/12/ essay about law and order argumentative essay structure https://aspirebhdd.org/health/viagra-on-sale-in-canada/12/ viagra available in delhi go site go http://www.danhostel.org/papers/critical-essay-writing-techniques/11/ http://www.chesszone.org/lib/thesis-knock-knock-jokes-229.html go site masters thesis in business administration pay to write cheap masters essay on trump help with thesis statement examples https://sigma-instruments.com/female-viagra-uk-nhs-11993/ creating a business plan harvard business press combivent without insurance thesis outline ppt introduction of an essay los jovenes podemos tomar viagra follow link source link The Blue Route bus has three routes that all start in Viroqua, then stops in Westby, Coon Valley to La Crosse. This route then returns to Viroqua through Coon Valley and Westby. There is an early morning route, a mid-morning route and a later afternoon route.
SMRT buses run Monday - Friday.
Schedules are subject to change. It is your responsibility to check for updated schedules.
Attention: The transportation of pets or other animals is not permitted on the SMRT bus.
Exception: Service animals for persons with disabilities.
Discount Punch Cards
- $30.00 Value Punch Cards for $25.00
- $60.00 Value Punch Cards for $50.00
- New Monthly Passes Valued at $80.00
- Punch cards are Non-Refundable
To receive SMRT Bus Route updates, text ridesmrt to 662-200-4303.
- Vernon Memorial Hospital, 507 S. Main St, Main Entrance
- Viroqua Walmart
- Vernon Communications
- Hansen's IGA
Coon Valley stops
- Kwik Trip
La Crosse stops
- VA River Valley Clinic - State Rd.
- Gundersen Lutheran Health (7th St. East Bldg.)
- Mayo (11th St. Entrance) / Viterbo (Mississippi St.)
- Downtown - 5th Ave/King St. (Cameron Park)
- Western Technical College (7th St. - Academic Resource Center, MTU Shelter). WTC students and faculty with a valid WTC ID can ride the Bus for free
- UW-L - State St. (Cartwright Center)
- ShopKo South
This regional bus transit service is for commuters, elderly and disabled residents, the general public and potential tourism related travel. Each time you board the bus you pay only $3.00 (cash) one way, no matter how far you ride. The drivers will not be making change, so please have correct payment ready.
SMRT buses run Monday - Friday.
- Buses are handicapped accessible with bike carriers
- $3.00 per one way trip. The drivers will not be making change, so please have correct payment ready.
- Depending on the size of the communities served, there will be one to six stops.
Currently all stops will be made on public streets/roads. Business locations are only listed on the routes to assist bus users in identifying the stop locations.
Please check back often as we better define the stops, and identify "park and ride" locations.
Holiday Schedule: The SMRT bus does NOT run on the following holidays: New Years Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
If you have any questions about the routes, please call toll free: 877-444-6543.