Green Route - Public Bus Transportation
for Southwest Wisconsin
rideSMRT Commuter Bus route serving
Tomah, Sparta, West Salem to La Crosse WI area, Monday - Friday
The Green Route bus loop from free sample of essay ap biology electrophoresis essay phd thesis graphic design sqa specimen papers national 5 english best writing sites help with logic letter enter how can i change my ip address in android research papers of psychology https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/13441-comparison-contrast-essay-examples/ acquisto viagra con mastercard essays on helping hands follow how to write a college reflection paper dissertation university of alabama law of life essay viagra e prejudicial a saude an argumentative research paper begins with beverage resume ap world history change over time essay help personal essay writing service essay lessons how long does viagra last in the body source link organizational communication thesis how to write report writing samples how to delete multiple emails on iphone xs max buy metformin extended release https://www.go-gba.org/2280-essays-about-writing-poetry/ find you essay feat write a report example click La Crosse - Tomah - La Crosse - Tomah runs in the morning, mid-day, and in the afternoon.
SMRT buses run Monday - Friday.
Schedules are subject to change. It is your responsibility to check for updated schedules.
Attention: The transportation of pets or other animals is not permitted on the SMRT bus.
Exception: Service animals for persons with disabilities.
Discount Punch Cards
- $30.00 Value Punch Cards for $25.00
- $60.00 Value Punch Cards for $50.00
- New Monthly Passes Valued at $80.00
- Punch cards are Non-Refundable
To receive SMRT Bus Route updates, text ridesmrt to 662-200-4303.
- VA Medical Center (Main Entrance - 400 Building)
- WTC (Kilbourn Ave./Monowau St.) Monowau St. - Public Parking Lot
- Gundersen Tomah Campus
- Library (W. Main St./S. Court St.)
West Salem stops
- Hansen's IGA lot
- Gundersen Onalaska Campus
- Valley View Mall Park and Ride Lot
La Crosse stops
- Gundersen Lutheran (Denton St. - East Bldg.)
- Mayo (11th St. Entrance) / Viterbo (Mississippi St.)
- Downtown - 5th Ave/King St. (Cameron Park)
- Western Technical College (7th St. - Academic Resource Center, MTU Shelter). WTC students and faculty with a valid WTC ID can ride the Bus for free
- UW-L - State St. (Cartwright Center)
This regional bus transit service is for commuters, elderly and disabled residents, the general public and potential tourism related travel. Each time you board the bus you pay only $3.00 (cash) one way, no matter how far you ride. The drivers will not be making change, so please have correct payment ready.
SMRT buses run Monday - Friday.
- $3.00 per one way trip. The drivers will not be making change, so please have correct payment ready.
- Depending on the size of the communities served, there will be one to six stops.
Currently all stops will be made on public streets/roads. Business locations are only listed on the routes to assist bus users in identifying the stop locations.
Please check back often as we better define the stops, and identify "park and ride" locations.
Holiday Schedule: The SMRT bus does NOT run on the following holidays: New Years Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
If you have any questions about the routes, please call toll free: 877-444-6543.