Red Route - Public Bus Transportation
for Southwest Wisconsin
rideSMRT Commuter Bus route from
Prairie du Chien to La Crosse WI, Monday - Friday
Due to seasonal road construction on HWY 35, beginning Monday, April 20th the Red Route stop at Stoddard will be temporarily suspended until further notice.
Please click here for Red Route 1 construction schedule. Route 1 is the only route with time adjustments. Expect delays on all red routes due to road work.
http://v-nep.org/classroom/business-case-study-templates/04/ https://artsgarage.org/blog/informative-essay-editing-checklist/83/ source url who wants to write my paper for me viagra and the wealth of nations go to site Buy Xylocaine Online hoe lang duurt erectie met viagra go here https://reprosource.com/hospital/viagra-or-cialis/72/ creative writing stimulusВ cheap content writers site for mba fast delivery for azithromycin 100 mg viagra or 50 mg https://worldtop20.org/system/accident-description-essay/30/ source link see life essay writing how to hide my ip address in android essay on the color purple queens velvet writing paper source source url write a good research paper go to site get link follow url https://nebraskaortho.com/docmed/viagra-market-size/73/ cheap personal statement writers university application essay writing greece generic viagra The Red Route bus has three routes that all start in Prairie du Chien, then stop in Lynxville, Ferryville, De Soto, Genoa, Stoddard to La Crosse. This route then returns to Prairie du Chien by stopping at the same locations. There is an early morning route, a mid-day route and an afternoon route.
SMRT buses run Monday - Friday.
Schedules are subject to change. It is your responsibility to check for updated schedules.
Attention: The transportation of pets or other animals is not permitted on the SMRT bus.
Exception: Service animals for persons with disabilities.
Discount Punch Cards
- $30.00 Value Punch Cards for $25.00
- $60.00 Value Punch Cards for $50.00
- New Monthly Passes Valued at $80.00
- Punch cards are Non-Refundable
To receive SMRT Bus Route updates, text ridesmrt to 662-200-4303.
Prairie du Chien stops
- Crossing Rivers Health
- Downtown (Blackhawk Ave/Main St)
- Hwy 35 / Cty E Intersection
- Village Hall / Community Center
- Village Park
- Highway 56 / Main St. (Park & Ride)
- Kwik Trip
La Crosse stops
- Gundersen Health (7th St. East Bldg.)
- Mayo (11th St. Entrance) / Viterbo (Mississippi St.)
- Downtown - 5th Ave/King St. (Cameron Park)
- Western Technical College (7th St. - Academic Resource Center, MTU Shelter). WTC students and faculty with a valid WTC ID can ride the Bus for free
- UW-L - State St. (Cartwright Center)
- VA River Valley Clinic - State Rd.
- ShopKo South
This regional bus transit service is for commuters, elderly and disabled residents, the general public and potential tourism related travel. Each time you board the bus you pay only $3.00 (cash) one way, no matter how far you ride. The drivers will not be making change, so please have correct payment ready.
SMRT buses run Monday - Friday.
- Buses are handicapped accessible with bike carriers
- $3.00 per one way trip. The drivers will not be making change, so please have correct payment ready.
- Depending on the size of the communities served, there will be one to six stops.
Currently all stops will be made on public streets/roads. Business locations are only listed on the routes to assist bus users in identifying the stop locations.
Please check back often as we better define the stops, and identify "park and ride" locations.
Holiday Schedule: The SMRT bus does NOT run on the following holidays: New Years Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
If you have any questions about the routes, please call toll free: 877-444-6543.