Yellow Route - Public Bus Transportation
for Southwest Wisconsin
rideSMRT Commuter Bus route from
Viroqua to La Crosse WI, Monday - Friday
online free homework help about essay introduction moaa resume help go viagra as a recreational drug free case analysis papers best essay editing service review thesis concept paper death of a salesman essay help go site https://bigsurlandtrust.org/care/levitra-online-us-pharmacy/20/ how to do an outline on a research paper how to clear deleted mail on ipad go follow link follow url love paper discursive and argumentative essays https://childrenofthecaribbean.org/plan/phd-thesis-writing-service/05/ barron toefl essay get link viagra femenina gotas same day essay writing service erection with viagra but no ejaculation essay editing service source link source bibliographies embryo law essay competition viagra nyc click someone to do my homework The Yellow Route bus has four routes that all start in Viroqua, then stops in Westby, Coon Valley to La Crosse. This route then returns to Viroqua through Coon Valley and Westby. The stops in La Crosse vary depending on the time of day. There are two morning routes, a mid-day route and an afternoon route.
SMRT buses run Monday - Friday.
Schedules are subject to change. It is your responsibility to check for updated schedules.
Attention: The transportation of pets or other animals is not permitted on the SMRT bus.
Exception: Service animals for persons with disabilities.
Discount Punch Cards
- $30.00 Value Punch Cards for $25.00
- $60.00 Value Punch Cards for $50.00
- New Monthly Passes Valued at $80.00
- Punch cards are Non-Refundable
To receive SMRT Bus Route updates, text ridesmrt to 662-200-4303.
- Vernon Memorial Hospital
- Viroqua Walmart
- Vernon Communications
- Hansen's IGA
Coon Valley stops
- Kwik Trip
La Crosse stops
- Gundersen Health (7th St. East Bldg.)
- Mayo (11th St. Entrance) / Viterbo (Mississippi St.)
- Downtown - 5th Ave/King St. (Cameron Park)
- Western Technical College (7th St. - Academic Resource Center, MTU Shelter). WTC students and faculty with a valid WTC ID can ride the Bus for free
- UW-L - State St. (Cartwright Center)
- VA River Valley Clinic - State Rd.
- ShopKo South
- AMTRAK (Only Route 2)
This regional bus transit service is for commuters, elderly and disabled residents, the general public and potential tourism related travel. Each time you board the bus you pay only $3.00 (cash) one way, no matter how far you ride. The drivers will not be making change, so please have correct payment ready.
SMRT buses run Monday - Friday.
- Buses are handicapped accessible with bike carriers
- $3.00 per one way trip. The drivers will not be making change, so please have correct payment ready.
- Depending on the size of the communities served, there will be one to six stops.
Currently all stops will be made on public streets/roads. Business locations are only listed on the routes to assist bus users in identifying the stop locations.
Please check back often as we better define the stops, and identify "park and ride" locations.
Holiday Schedule: The SMRT bus does NOT run on the following holidays: New Years Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
If you have any questions about the routes, please call toll free: 877-444-6543.